Search found 10 matches
- 23 Jun 2024, 14:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Not sure
- Replies: 13
- Views: 1912
Re: Not sure
Sorry. I’ll start over. Born 1883. Carmela Napoline was mother. Naples campania. Came over 1909 on so Konig Albert. Children. Grace, Nancy, Virginia, Lena, Florence, Anthony, Jean and rose.
- 23 Jun 2024, 14:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Not sure
- Replies: 13
- Views: 1912
Re: Not sure
Sorry. I’ll start over. Born 1883. Carmela Napoline was mother. Naples campania. Came over 1909 on so Konica Albert. Children. Grace, Nancy, Virginia, Lena, Florence, Anthony, Jean and rose.
- 22 Jun 2024, 01:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Not sure
- Replies: 13
- Views: 1912
Not sure
I’m not sure if I’m posting in the correct area. I’m looking for info on my great grandfather.
Giuseppe (Joseph) Juliano
Born 3/17/1883. Died 1978in pennsylvania. Married to Carmela Napoline
Giuseppe (Joseph) Juliano
Born 3/17/1883. Died 1978in pennsylvania. Married to Carmela Napoline
- 10 Jun 2023, 02:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giuseppe Cammarota
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1252
Re: Giuseppe Cammarota
This is my second great grand uncle Fortunata is my second great grandmother
- 10 Jun 2023, 01:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Campo Basso Mancini
- Replies: 1
- Views: 358
Campo Basso Mancini
I am looking for info or extended family of my great grandmother. Josephine Pippinelle Mancini.
Born 1896 Monteroduni Campo Basso
Born 1896 Monteroduni Campo Basso
- 17 Aug 2014, 01:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Giovanni Christinzio
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1354
Re: Looking for Giovanni Christinzio
thanks Marty
- 14 Aug 2014, 22:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Giovanni Christinzio
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1354
Looking for Giovanni Christinzio
Looking for Giovanni Christinzio. Cristinzio...Custinzio.. From Monteroduni. Born 1891 and arrived 1912. Married Joesphine Mancini. Looking for more info on history prior to arrival
- 14 Aug 2014, 22:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Genealogist recommendation needed
- Replies: 12
- Views: 10667
Re: Genealogist recommendation needed
My great grandfather is John Christinzio from Monteroduni. This is all I know. Maybe a relation
- 12 Aug 2014, 20:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giuseppe Cammarota
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1252
Giuseppe Cammarota
Looking for Giuseppe cammarota married to Fortunata belinghieri. Maybe from the Messina area The only info I have is that his son is named Frank. BoRn january6 1888 died April 6, 1935. Philadelphia area.
- 11 Aug 2014, 17:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: search for birth certificate
- Replies: 21
- Views: 14593
Re: search for birth certificate
I am also looking for my great great grandfather. Giuseppe Cammarota. I was told they were from Messina area. His son Frank was born in 1888. Giuseppe was married to Fortunata. This is all I know. This is my first post on this site. Hopefully I am following protocol.