Search found 5 matches

by limitless4ever
26 Feb 2015, 08:17
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for family from Ponte Buggianese.
Replies: 3
Views: 979

Re: Looking for family from Ponte Buggianese.

Welcome to IG website There are film records Italy, Pistoia, Ponte Buggianese - Civil registration available for rent and viewing at your local Family History Library instead of hiring a researcher FAMILY HISTORY LOCATOR https://familysearch.org/locations/centerlocator ORDERING FILMS FROM FHL https...
by limitless4ever
25 Feb 2015, 14:29
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Emigration records from NY 1908-1913 to Genoa.
Replies: 1
Views: 744

Emigration records from NY 1908-1913 to Genoa.

Would anyone know where I can find this type of information.? I'm trying to see if my Great Grandfather and family went back to Italy around this time. I can only find the arrival records. I know they would have gone into the Port of Genoa because they were from Ponte Buggianese (Lucca, Tuscany). Al...
by limitless4ever
25 Feb 2015, 14:26
Replies: 1
Views: 993

Looking for family from Ponte Buggianese.

Oops.. I posted this in the wrong section. Sorry I'm a noob lol Looking for family from Ponte Buggianese. Postby limitless4ever ยป Today, 15:25 Hi there. I am very new to this Forum and thankful I found it. I have been doing quite a bit of research on my family on ancestry.com but have come to a wall...
by limitless4ever
25 Feb 2015, 14:23
Topic: How far back can line go for Italian citizenship?
Replies: 10
Views: 6618

Re: How far back can line go for Italian citizenship?

Hello all I'm new here and found this forum while searching for help doing Italian genealogical research, and the concept that I could possibly get Italian citizenship is really fascinating. I honestly never had heard about that before nor did it ever cross my mind. Anyways, I've been looking at va...
by limitless4ever
25 Feb 2015, 08:25
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Replies: 3
Views: 979

Looking for family from Ponte Buggianese.

Hi there. I am very new to this Forum and thankful I found it. I have been doing quite a bit of research on my family on ancestry.com but have come to a wall. What I'm looking for is two main things. 1. Birth and/or naturalization Records of Giulio Desideri Born November 8, 1902. I believe he was bo...