Search found 8 matches

by nhmarsh
06 Jul 2021, 13:09
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Translation of Death Record
Replies: 2
Views: 1205

Re: Translation of Death Record

Thank you, I was trying to read this as the death record of Pietro Paganucci, father of Francesco. This helps me narrrow the death of Pietro.

Nancy
by nhmarsh
05 Jul 2021, 19:03
Topic: Translation of Death Record
Replies: 2
Views: 1205

Translation of Death Record

I've included the link to the death record of Pietro Paganucci. The first page was missing from the scanned documents. I would like assistance in translating this document. I had trouble trying to translate the information pertianing to Pietro. The Informant was Francesco, do the other names, Pietro...
by nhmarsh
11 Feb 2019, 23:50
Topic: Translation help for death record
Replies: 6
Views: 740

Re: Translation help for death record

Thanks, this gives me a whole new generation on my tree. I hadn't looked for Marco's death yet, I thought he had died much earlier. I had found the marriage record for Giulia Puccetti and Francesco Paganucci, but could figure out her mothers last name. Chiocca, seems to match the marriage record. Wh...
by nhmarsh
11 Feb 2019, 01:45
Topic: Translation help for death record
Replies: 6
Views: 740

Translation help for death record

Attached is the death record of Giulia Puccetti Paganucci No. 989. I would like some assistance and translating the information about the deceased. Especially the information on her place of birth and mother’s name. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:...
by nhmarsh
29 Apr 2015, 01:43
Topic: Parents of Cassimiro Lancucci
Replies: 3
Views: 510

Parents of Cassimiro Lancucci

Below is the link to the birth record of Cassimiro Landucci. I'd like some assistance translating information related to his parents.

Thanks.

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,349872601