Search found 13 matches

by podpeople0127
08 Apr 2016, 14:03
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Need help understanding what name means
Replies: 4
Views: 1458

Re: Need help understanding what name means

Thank you everyone, this is so interesting.
Here is one of the documents I mentioned.
Mariana
by podpeople0127
08 Apr 2016, 00:52
Topic: Need help understanding what name means
Views: 1458

Need help understanding what name means

Hello everyone: I found birth and marriage certificates of some Rachellis , not from Trieste but from Mantova in Lombardy. I am not sure if we are related but I do have a question regarding something it says on these certificates. It says " Giovanni di Dio Rachelli" or at least that's what...
by podpeople0127
30 Mar 2016, 20:28
Topic: Need help finding marriage certificate in Trieste
Replies: 8
Views: 2827

Re: Need help finding marriage certificate in Trieste

Woohoo. Thank you.
I think I finally found family members. GG Grandfather Carlo, Giuseppe my GGrandfather's brother and younger Giuseppe my grandfather's cousin.
I will keep searching. Hope to find more!
by podpeople0127
29 Mar 2016, 14:51

Hi Giuseppe:
Thank you.I now see the word "procuratore" written on the document.

So this is what it says. Giuseppe and Carolina appoint as "procuratore" Giuseppe Rachelli , son of (deceased?) Carlo.
Am I correct?
Thanks,
Mariana
by podpeople0127
24 Mar 2016, 02:16

Sorry to be bothering everyone again but I have another question. There is a document which , as I understand it, Giuseppe and Carolina are signing at the notary.It says that they appoint Giuseppe, son of Carlo (deceased), as their special prosecutor( I'm assuming it is like a power of attorney). Am...
by podpeople0127
24 Mar 2016, 00:04

Thank you ,Thank you to Marty and Anizio.
This is so exciting. My great grandfather's brother's name was Giuseppe so this might be his son. I understand a little bit of Italian so I will go read it but I'm mostly going to rely on Google translate.
Mariana
by podpeople0127
23 Mar 2016, 20:17

Need help finding marriage certificate in Trieste

Hello: I need help finding the marriage certificate for Rachelli Giuseppe listed in the 1932 marriage index. It says numero de registro is 91, but it does not exist. I looked in 1932 (registro 003) and under the "atti di matrimonio: is the number 91, but it is not a Rachelli. I am definitely no...
by podpeople0127
11 Mar 2016, 23:25
Topic: Looking for info on Rachelli family in Trieste
Views: 1470

Re: Looking for info on Rachelli family in Trieste

Hello Tessa: Here is the link. He is number 180. Died April 11th 1869. I am not sure if he is related. My grandfather told me they were from Trieste and Fiume so when I saw that Antonio is from Trieste I got very excited. Maybe it's an older brother. https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QS7-L99X...
by podpeople0127
11 Mar 2016, 19:13
Topic: Looking for info on Rachelli family in Trieste
Views: 1470

Looking for info on Rachelli family in Trieste

Hello: I have been searching for my family in Fiume (Rijeka) but I have not found much. They are from Fiume but I remember my grandfather saying that they were also from Trieste. I found an Antonio Rachelli in Fiume which states on his death certificate that he is from Trieste. I went on familysearc...
by podpeople0127
04 Jan 2016, 04:40
Topic: Looking for Rachelli family from Fiume
Replies: 5
Views: 1690

Re: Looking for Rachelli family from Fiume

Thank you Liviomoreno and Tessa78. This is so exciting. I didn't know these records were online. I've been looking through them. I found 3 births but not my family. Tessa78 ,yes the dates are a bit too late for Carol's marriage but still very exciting to see the name Rachelli.I read that the Rachell...
by podpeople0127
02 Jan 2016, 04:20

Re: Looking for Rachelli family from Fiume

Where should I look for birth records? I know Fiume is now Rijeka in Croatia so should I look there ?
by podpeople0127
21 Dec 2015, 19:12

Looking for Rachelli family from Fiume

Hello: My great great grandparents were Antoneta and Carol Rachelli from Fiume. They had 6 children and my great grandpa(Anton or Anthony) was the youngest. The family went to work at the Suez Canal and Anton was born in Egypt. He was 4 years old when they went back to Fiume so i'm assuming he is bo...