Search found 2 matches
- 27 Aug 2018, 20:58
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: name changes
- Replies: 45
- Views: 55717
Re: name changes
Mariella was my father, Charlie Porto’s sister. She was married to Anthony Rich but that’s as far back as I can go. I don’t know what Anthony’s parents names are or their name before it was changed. Mariella’s parents were Clara and Francesco Porto both born in Italy. She was a Masasi but I’m unsure ...
- 03 Feb 2017, 02:17
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: name changes
- Replies: 45
- Views: 55717
Re: name changes
Mariella Porto married John Rich. Both I believe were from Athens, NY. Mariella's parents, Frank and Clara were from Calabria, Italy. Mariella and John had three children, John, Clara, and Rosemarie. John married Lorraine and had John, Mike, and Anthony. That's as far as I can go.