Search found 211 matches
- 01 Mar 2023, 17:28
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Maria Luigiana Lovisetto
- Replies: 4
- Views: 857
Re: Maria Luigiana Lovisetto
How can I find out the year when the Perale's first lived in Azeglio. There seems to be two branches of Perale's one in Azeglio the other in the Mirano region. I am still not aware if they married into each other's lines or why the one set lives on the west side of Italy and the other lives on the ...
- 24 Feb 2023, 15:21
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Maria Luigiana Lovisetto
- Replies: 4
- Views: 857
Maria Luigiana Lovisetto
Need help locating the death records for my Grandmother Maria Luigiana Lovisetto b about 1850. Maria was born to Giovanni Battista Lovisetto and Severino Simone in Settimo Vittone. The records were found for my Grandfather Giuseppe Perale who died in Ivrea. I have looked at the records but perhaps a ...
- 16 Apr 2021, 15:44
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Records received from Parrocchia San Martino, Azeglio, Italy
- Replies: 0
- Views: 4929
Records received from Parrocchia San Martino, Azeglio, Italy
I had written three years ago in February 2018 and finally received records this year in March 2021. I had thought the Parrocchia had forgotten about my requests for records. But I received Baptism Records for my grandfather, Guisseppe Perale, Catterina Perale, and Maria Domenica Perale. It also ...
- 15 Apr 2021, 14:11
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Benedetto Domenico and Cattarina Bogatto Matrimonio
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1427
Re: Benedetto Domenico and Cattarina Bogatto Matrimonio
Tessa,
Thank you for reading the names of Cattarina's parents. I was so glad that the later records were typed in format because some of the earlier Italian records are very difficult to read the person's handwriting. Hope you have a very nice day.
Tricia
Thank you for reading the names of Cattarina's parents. I was so glad that the later records were typed in format because some of the earlier Italian records are very difficult to read the person's handwriting. Hope you have a very nice day.
Tricia
- 14 Apr 2021, 23:48
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Benedetto Domenico and Cattarina Bogatto Matrimonio
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1427
Re: Benedetto Domenico and Cattarina Bogatto Matrimonio
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=1475996
Here is the link. I can read everything except the names of Cattarina Bogatto's parents names.
Thank You.
Tricia Hawes
Here is the link. I can read everything except the names of Cattarina Bogatto's parents names.
Thank You.
Tricia Hawes
- 14 Apr 2021, 23:30
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Benedetto Domenico and Cattarina Bogatto Matrimonio
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1427
Re: Benedetto Domenico and Cattarina Bogatto Matrimonio
Tessa,
Thank You.
Tricia Hawes
Thank You.
Tricia Hawes
- 14 Apr 2021, 17:41
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Benedetto Domenico and Cattarina Bogatto Matrimonio
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1427
Benedetto Domenico and Cattarina Bogatto Matrimonio
I cannot remember how to copy and paste a document from Family Search. The Record is Matrimonio Year 1875 Record 15 Domenico Benedetto and Cattarina Bogatta. I can read everything except the name of Cattarina's Parents names. The document is from Italy, Torino, Civil Registration (Tribunale) 1865 ...
- 29 Nov 2018, 15:34
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Happy Thanksgiving
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2168
Re: Happy Thanksgiving
Erudita, Our daughter who hates to cook and does not eat meat fixed our entire dinner. When she told me she bought gloves to take the giblets and neck out, I had a good laugh. I wished I had a camera. I am sure it was funny. She did a fantastic job. The turkey was moist and she made mashed potatoes ...
- 22 Nov 2018, 14:52
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Happy Thanksgiving
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2168
Happy Thanksgiving
Happy Thanksgiving to all the researchers and translators out there who help everyone finding their ancestors.
Wishing every one of you peace and happiness!
triciahawes1916
Wishing every one of you peace and happiness!
triciahawes1916
- 09 Nov 2018, 15:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for my Ancestors
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1352
Looking for my Ancestors
I am trying to find some of my Ancestors. If you are related to any of these names in my family line please contact me at patriciahawes1948@gmail.com or in Family Search. My basic language is English. I can translate from Google Translate.
Perale in Azeglio, Perale in Ivrea, Lovisetto in Settimo ...
Perale in Azeglio, Perale in Ivrea, Lovisetto in Settimo ...
- 25 Nov 2017, 17:22
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Nati For Perale, Maria Teresa Carolina
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3253
Re: Nati For Perale, Maria Teresa Carolina
Maria Teresa CArolina Perale was born on Sep 23, 1856 at 1am, and baptized on the same day at 1pm in San Martino Parish. She was the daughter of Domenico Perale and Cecilia Gill ia both peasants living in Azeglio.
Godparents were Battista Fassio (?) and *anna Perale.
Let's see if someone can ...
- 25 Nov 2017, 17:18
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Nati For Perale, Maria Teresa Carolina
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3253
Re: Nati For Perale, Maria Teresa Carolina
Pippo
Could the name for the Madrina be Gioanna Perale.
Tricia Hawes 1916
Could the name for the Madrina be Gioanna Perale.
Tricia Hawes 1916
- 25 Nov 2017, 15:04
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Baptism for Perale, Giovanni Domenico
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1964
Re: Baptism for Perale, Giovanni Domenico
PippoM
Ciao?
Thank You for translating.
Tricia Hawes1916
Ciao?
Thank You for translating.
Tricia Hawes1916
- 25 Nov 2017, 14:55
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Nati For Perale, Maria Teresa Carolina
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3253
Re: Nati For Perale, Maria Teresa Carolina
Ciao LivioMoreno
Thank you for the extra set of eyes.
TriciaHawes1916
Thank you for the extra set of eyes.
TriciaHawes1916
- 25 Nov 2017, 14:55
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Nati For Perale, Maria Teresa Carolina
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3253
Re: Nati For Perale, Maria Teresa Carolina
Ciao Pippo
Thank you for translating the baptism for Maria Teresa Carolina Perale.
Tricia Hawes1916
Thank you for translating the baptism for Maria Teresa Carolina Perale.
Tricia Hawes1916