Maria Luigiana Lovisetto
-
triciahawes1916
- Veteran

- Posts: 211
- Joined: 10 Jun 2017, 19:25
Maria Luigiana Lovisetto
Need help locating the death records for my Grandmother Maria Luigiana Lovisetto b about 1850. Maria was born to Giovanni Battista Lovisetto and Severino Simone in Settimo Vittone. The records were found for my Grandfather Giuseppe Perale who died in Ivrea. I have looked at the records but perhaps a second set of eyes can locate Maria's death records. I have not been on this site in quite awhile. A special thank you to all you who have transcribed Italian birth and death records for me. Thank you for giving me an insight to my ancestors. Tricia Hawes
Re: Maria Luigiana Lovisetto
So Maria was married to Giuseppe Perale?triciahawes1916 wrote: 24 Feb 2023, 15:21 Need help locating the death records for my Grandmother Maria Luigiana Lovisetto b about 1850. Maria was born to Giovanni Battista Lovisetto and Severino Simone in Settimo Vittone. The records were found for my Grandfather Giuseppe Perale who died in Ivrea. I have looked at the records but perhaps a second set of eyes can locate Maria's death records. I have not been on this site in quite awhile. A special thank you to all you who have transcribed Italian birth and death records for me. Thank you for giving me an insight to my ancestors. Tricia Hawes
What year did Giuseppe die in Ivrea?
Can you post that record?
T.
Re: Maria Luigiana Lovisetto
T
Giuseppe died in a civil hospital in Ivrea on Sept 15, 1910. I can't link to the former thread with the record from this device, but mmogno had located the record.
Erudita
Giuseppe died in a civil hospital in Ivrea on Sept 15, 1910. I can't link to the former thread with the record from this device, but mmogno had located the record.
Erudita
Re: Maria Luigiana Lovisetto
Thanks, Erudita!
T.
T.
-
triciahawes1916
- Veteran

- Posts: 211
- Joined: 10 Jun 2017, 19:25
Re: Maria Luigiana Lovisetto
How can I find out the year when the Perale's first lived in Azeglio. There seems to be two branches of Perale's one in Azeglio the other in the Mirano region. I am still not aware if they married into each other's lines or why the one set lives on the west side of Italy and the other lives on the east side of Italy. The ones that live in Venezia region seem to be stone masons. while the Azeglio Perale's were bakers. Tricia Perale Hawes
