Hi there,
My grandfather was Antonio Colombo Manduchi, born 1910; he lived in New Jersey early in his life before moving to Wenatchee, WA and becoming roadmaster for the Great Northern Railroad. He had two children, Robert and Elaine (my mother) and 12 grandchildren. I can give you more ...
Search found 4 matches
- 01 Dec 2009, 05:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: MANDUCHI
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6263
- 02 Feb 2006, 00:01
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Download speed of ItalianGenealogy.com
- Replies: 102
- Views: 142800
Re: Download speed of ItalianGenealogy.com
page loads, normal...not slow and not extremely fast. 
- 31 Jan 2006, 03:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: MANDUCHI
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6263
Re: MANDUCHI
I have gone there, They came to america in 1907. I know that Seconde was his father b. 1868. Davide was married to angeline. I don't know what her maiden name was. Any more information would be greatly appreciated. 
- 25 Jun 2003, 22:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: MANDUCHI
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6263
MANDUCHI
My ancestors went to America in the early 1900's to New Jersey. They were from Santarcangelo. Any information on them would be great. It seems I have run into a dead end. My great grandfather was born in Jersey his name was Columbo Antonio Manduchi, his father was Davide Manduchi who went to America ...