I am looking for any information about my ggggrandfather ANTONIO POLARI in Italy.
When Antonio Polari arrived in Brazil, from Lombardy region, where we know there are some families still with that surname, he settled in Joao Pessoa (old Parayba do Norte City), capital of the State of Paraiba (PB ...
Search found 7 matches
- 16 May 2020, 16:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Piolari surname
- Replies: 9
- Views: 8822
- 03 May 2020, 19:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Piolari surname
- Replies: 9
- Views: 8822
Re: Piolari surname
Well, is a old post, but I have Polari surname and I am looking for any information about my italian ancestor Antonio Polari, probably came from Lombardia.
Daniela Polari
Daniela Polari
- 31 Dec 2019, 17:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: INFORMATION ABOUT ANTONIO POLARI
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1712
Re: INFORMATION ABOUT ANTONIO POLARI
Thank you so much!
- 29 Dec 2019, 05:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: INFORMATION ABOUT ANTONIO POLARI
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1712
Re: INFORMATION ABOUT ANTONIO POLARI
Thank you sooo much Marty, but I alredy found all his children (Antonio Dagoberto, Anna, Antonio, Estolano, Joana, Silvio, Chilidonia, Idalina, Maria, Adelino (my great-great-grand father), Anizio, Agapito, Manoel and Rosa).
I couldn't find any information about him in Italy, specially place of ...
I couldn't find any information about him in Italy, specially place of ...
- 28 Dec 2019, 17:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: INFORMATION ABOUT ANTONIO POLARI
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1712
INFORMATION ABOUT ANTONIO POLARI
Hello,
I am looking for any information about my great-great-great-grandfather ANTONIO POLARI in Italy (I am in need of a lot of help on that).
When ANTONIO POLARI arrived in Brazil, he settled in Joao Pessoa, capital of the State of Paraiba (PB).
He left Italy before the wave of immigration. I ...
I am looking for any information about my great-great-great-grandfather ANTONIO POLARI in Italy (I am in need of a lot of help on that).
When ANTONIO POLARI arrived in Brazil, he settled in Joao Pessoa, capital of the State of Paraiba (PB).
He left Italy before the wave of immigration. I ...
- 21 May 2018, 02:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: PASSENGER LIST FROM MARIA - 1882
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2058
Re: PASSENGER LIST FROM MARIA - 1882
Suanj,
Thank you sooo much for your reply!
I already have this list which is available at the site from Brazilian National Arquive.
I’m looking for another list from Italy with more information about my grand grandfather.
I couldn’t find anything about him or his parents.
It is hard to look for it ...
Thank you sooo much for your reply!
I already have this list which is available at the site from Brazilian National Arquive.
I’m looking for another list from Italy with more information about my grand grandfather.
I couldn’t find anything about him or his parents.
It is hard to look for it ...
- 05 May 2018, 02:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: PASSENGER LIST FROM MARIA - 1882
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2058
PASSENGER LIST FROM MARIA - 1882
Hello everyone,
I'm looking for any register from my great grandfather Paolo Sibilio (Paulo Sibilio - name in portuguese).
He was born in Napoli, but he arrived in Rio de Janeiro/Brazil from Genova port, in 07/03/1882 - 24 years old = on the ship Maria.
Please, I need help to find the passengers ...
I'm looking for any register from my great grandfather Paolo Sibilio (Paulo Sibilio - name in portuguese).
He was born in Napoli, but he arrived in Rio de Janeiro/Brazil from Genova port, in 07/03/1882 - 24 years old = on the ship Maria.
Please, I need help to find the passengers ...