Hello everyone,
I'm looking for any register from my great grandfather Paolo Sibilio (Paulo Sibilio - name in portuguese).
He was born in Napoli, but he arrived in Rio de Janeiro/Brazil from Genova port, in 07/03/1882 - 24 years old = on the ship Maria.
Please, I need help to find the passengers list, to check if there is some more information about him.
This is all the informantion that I have:
Parents
Father: Genaro Sibilio
Mother: Rubina Cassese
Birthplace: Napoli
Thanks,
Daniela
PASSENGER LIST FROM MARIA - 1882
Re: PASSENGER LIST FROM MARIA - 1882
I have it... hoping I am able to attach!
suanj
suanj
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: PASSENGER LIST FROM MARIA - 1882
Instead .. this is the more large ship's list... within 6 days it expires https://transfernow.net/910nj3k2ir1z so please to save on your pc
suanj
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
-
Daniela Polari
- Newbie

- Posts: 10
- Joined: 05 May 2018, 01:00
Re: PASSENGER LIST FROM MARIA - 1882
Suanj,
Thank you sooo much for your reply!
I already have this list which is available at the site from Brazilian National Arquive.
I’m looking for another list from Italy with more information about my grand grandfather.
I couldn’t find anything about him or his parents.
It is hard to look for it. There are so many Sibilios in Napoli, but as far as I know he was born in Afragola...
Could you help me!?
Daniela Polari
Thank you sooo much for your reply!
I already have this list which is available at the site from Brazilian National Arquive.
I’m looking for another list from Italy with more information about my grand grandfather.
I couldn’t find anything about him or his parents.
It is hard to look for it. There are so many Sibilios in Napoli, but as far as I know he was born in Afragola...
Could you help me!?
Daniela Polari
Re: PASSENGER LIST FROM MARIA - 1882
Oh, from Italy no these documents.. no availables... what you need with precision? The Birth record of your ancestor?
suanj
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: PASSENGER LIST FROM MARIA - 1882
here the 1857/1858/1859 and more Birth indexes in Afragola: https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=974488 I no found your Paolo...
suanj
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
