PASSENGER LIST FROM MARIA - 1882

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
Daniela Polari
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: 05 May 2018, 01:00

PASSENGER LIST FROM MARIA - 1882

Post by Daniela Polari »

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for any register from my great grandfather Paolo Sibilio (Paulo Sibilio - name in portuguese).
He was born in Napoli, but he arrived in Rio de Janeiro/Brazil from Genova port, in 07/03/1882 - 24 years old = on the ship Maria.

Please, I need help to find the passengers list, to check if there is some more information about him.

This is all the informantion that I have:

Parents
Father: Genaro Sibilio
Mother: Rubina Cassese
Birthplace: Napoli

Thanks,

Daniela
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: PASSENGER LIST FROM MARIA - 1882

Post by suanj »

I have it... hoping I am able to attach!
suanj
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: PASSENGER LIST FROM MARIA - 1882

Post by suanj »

Instead .. this is the more large ship's list... within 6 days it expires https://transfernow.net/910nj3k2ir1z so please to save on your pc
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Daniela Polari
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: 05 May 2018, 01:00

Re: PASSENGER LIST FROM MARIA - 1882

Post by Daniela Polari »

Suanj,

Thank you sooo much for your reply!
I already have this list which is available at the site from Brazilian National Arquive.
I’m looking for another list from Italy with more information about my grand grandfather.
I couldn’t find anything about him or his parents.
It is hard to look for it. There are so many Sibilios in Napoli, but as far as I know he was born in Afragola...
Could you help me!?

Daniela Polari
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: PASSENGER LIST FROM MARIA - 1882

Post by suanj »

Oh, from Italy no these documents.. no availables... what you need with precision? The Birth record of your ancestor?
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: PASSENGER LIST FROM MARIA - 1882

Post by suanj »

here the 1857/1858/1859 and more Birth indexes in Afragola: https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=974488 I no found your Paolo...
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Post Reply