And I believe this passenger list supports the birth record rlw254 posted above...if this is the same Maria
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3Q9M-C9RB-Z94C-2?i=509&cc=1368704
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3Q9M-C9RB-Z9Q7-W?i=510&cc=1368704
Has anyone given thought that ...
Search found 25 matches
- 17 Jun 2021, 19:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: searching for family
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3159
- 17 Jun 2021, 17:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: searching for family
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3159
Re: searching for family
Line 30. This appears to be Maria's entry into the U.S.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... 3AKXGQ-2JZ
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=1923888
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... 3AKXGQ-2JZ
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=1923888
- 21 Apr 2021, 21:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Parmigiano Family from Peshche, Isernia
- Replies: 12
- Views: 9177
Re: Parmigiano Family from Peshche, Isernia
Could this be your Salvatore?
He was born in Pesche on the 19th of August, 1880
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... =333407266
He was born in Pesche on the 19th of August, 1880
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... =333407266
- 20 Nov 2020, 16:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help locating town of origin - Petillo / Pittiglio
- Replies: 20
- Views: 6458
Re: Help locating town of origin - Petillo / Pittiglio
Good afternoon everyone. I have made some progress since my last post on this forum a few years ago.
I believe that I have finally found my g-grandfather's birth certificate from the town of Isernia.
No. 188, Carmine Pettilli
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Isernia ...
I believe that I have finally found my g-grandfather's birth certificate from the town of Isernia.
No. 188, Carmine Pettilli
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Isernia ...
- 08 Jul 2019, 18:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Amoriello's in Luzzano/Moiano, Benvento, Italy
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1783
Re: Amoriello's in Luzzano/Moiano, Benvento, Italy
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=175386382
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=175386387&g2_serialNumber=2
Do you have this? Do you know if his birthday was the 9th of August (1891 ...
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=175386387&g2_serialNumber=2
Do you have this? Do you know if his birthday was the 9th of August (1891 ...
- 25 Jun 2019, 12:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I need to know if my last name is Gioscia or Gioscio from Laurenzana
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4781
Re: I need to know if my last name is Gioscia or Gioscio from Laurenzana
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... =138739315
This appears to be Rossina's Birth Act.
A quick search of the White Pages show five Gioscia still living in Laurenzana (with one Gioscio living 25 km from Laurenzana).
This appears to be Rossina's Birth Act.
A quick search of the White Pages show five Gioscia still living in Laurenzana (with one Gioscio living 25 km from Laurenzana).
- 15 Aug 2018, 18:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching: Buatti Family in Acquasanta Terme
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1650
Re: Searching: Buatti Family in Acquasanta Terme
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Ascoli+Piceno/Stato+civile+italiano/Ascoli+Piceno/Censimento+indice/1800-1880/6-Div+1+Brandi-Buzzi/
It doesn't look like Vincenzo and Luigi were brothers. The few Vincenzo's I've found were not fathered by Saverio (but that's not to say ...
It doesn't look like Vincenzo and Luigi were brothers. The few Vincenzo's I've found were not fathered by Saverio (but that's not to say ...
- 15 Aug 2018, 17:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching: Buatti Family in Acquasanta Terme
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1650
Re: Searching: Buatti Family in Acquasanta Terme
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... d=59257193
It looks like Nazzareno had two brothers and two sisters
It looks like Nazzareno had two brothers and two sisters
- 15 Aug 2018, 17:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching: Buatti Family in Acquasanta Terme
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1650
- 14 Aug 2018, 12:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Orazio, Di Guldi, Angelini, Costantini of Ascoli Piceno
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2054
Re: Orazio, Di Guldi, Angelini, Costantini of Ascoli Piceno
On a side note, it actually looks like the family (Costantini) lived in Castel Trosino, a frazione of Ascoli Piceno
Dan
Dan
- 13 Aug 2018, 20:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Orazio, Di Guldi, Angelini, Costantini of Ascoli Piceno
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2054
- 13 Aug 2018, 20:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Orazio, Di Guldi, Angelini, Costantini of Ascoli Piceno
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2054
Re: Orazio, Di Guldi, Angelini, Costantini of Ascoli Piceno
Unfortunately, I cannot attach because the file size is too large. I'll see if I can't attach the link
- 13 Aug 2018, 20:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Orazio, Di Guldi, Angelini, Costantini of Ascoli Piceno
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2054
Re: Orazio, Di Guldi, Angelini, Costantini of Ascoli Piceno
I was able to hunt this down too, the foglia di famiglia - 3220
- 13 Aug 2018, 20:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Orazio, Di Guldi, Angelini, Costantini of Ascoli Piceno
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2054
Re: Orazio, Di Guldi, Angelini, Costantini of Ascoli Piceno
I saw the names Angelini and Costantini and I thought I might be of some help. My family lived in Lisciano di Colloto, outside of Ascoli, and there were quite a few of them living there at the time. Not sure if you already had this, but I got it from http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v ...
- 20 Jul 2018, 17:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help locating town of origin - Petillo / Pittiglio
- Replies: 20
- Views: 6458
Re: Help locating town of origin - Petillo / Pittiglio
Thanks Tessa. I've attached what I believe to be the DOI. I couldn't include it previously because the file size was too large so I had to extract the pages I thought pertinent.
I just ordered his naturalization papers form the NARA. Hopefully, the Certificate of Arrival will be included.
I just ordered his naturalization papers form the NARA. Hopefully, the Certificate of Arrival will be included.