Search found 30 matches

by julwebb76
19 Sep 2016, 02:12
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Annie Vivirito
Replies: 2
Views: 1498

Re: Annie Vivirito

Thank you.. It has obviously been awhile since i posted the last time lol I was hoping someone in the group would have her on there tree and may be able to provide some information.
by julwebb76
18 Sep 2016, 15:29
Topic: Looking for Antonia Vivirito
Replies: 3
Views: 1304

Re: Looking for Antonia Vivirito

Thanks! I thought i would take a chance and see if anyone may have her connected to their tree as i know she married and had a couple of kids.
by julwebb76
18 Sep 2016, 04:52
Topic: Looking for Antonia Vivirito
Views: 1304

Looking for Antonia Vivirito

Hello, I am looking for any information on my great Aunt Antonia Vivirito. She was born and passed away in Italy Here is some information that may help.... Antonia was born to Gioacchino Vivirito and Rosa DiMatteo in trabia on October 8, 1931 Gioacchino was born feb. 4,1907 in termini imerese and Ro...
by julwebb76
14 Sep 2016, 15:12
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: Italian Land Records
Replies: 13
Views: 24928

Re: Italian Land Records

Hello, I have been looking into trying to find land records to see if the property that was handed down to my great grandmother was still in the family. I have a picture of a letter that was sent in 1948 stating that my great grandmother inherited property from her grandfather when he passed away. T...
by julwebb76
12 Sep 2016, 03:43
Topic: Annie Vivirito
Replies: 2
Views: 1498

Annie Vivirito

Hello, I am trying too find out any information on my great aunt Antonia Vivirito born in Trabia palermo region of sicily. She was born October 8, 1931 To giaocchino vivirito and rosa DiMatteo. Rose DiMatteo was born october 15,1908 in Dayton,Ohio and gioacchino was born February 4,1907 in Termini I...
by julwebb76
12 Sep 2016, 03:30
Topic: Anybody else mixed with another ethnicity?
Replies: 76
Views: 64450

Re: Anybody else mixed with another ethnicity?

did you guys take the ancestry DNA test to find out what is in your bloodline?
by julwebb76
11 Sep 2016, 20:37
Topic: inherited land
Replies: 1
Views: 2775

Re: inherited land

My family was sent a letter in the mail from the foreign service of usa from american consulate general from palermo,italy on november 24 of 1948 actually after reading it again it says.. Reference is made to previous correspondence regarding the property left by your (rosa and elizabetta's father) ...
by julwebb76
11 Sep 2016, 20:19
Topic: inherited land
Replies: 1
Views: 2775

inherited land

Hello my great great grandmother(giuseppina DiMatteo) and my great grandmother (rosa dimatteo) inherited some land in Trabia when my (gggrandmother) father( Domenico DiMatteo) passed away there. From my understanding she(giuseppina DiMatteo) left it to her daughter rosa when she passed away and her ...
by julwebb76
01 Sep 2016, 16:53
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: citizenship question on passport etc.
Views: 2483

Re: citizenship question on passport etc.

ok Perfect!! Now i do not currently have a US passport so do i need to apply for one before i make an appointment with the consulate?
Also since I have my GGM and GM birth certificates do i still need a letter from the USCIS? saying there are no naturalization records?
by julwebb76
01 Sep 2016, 15:05
Topic: citizenship question on passport etc.
Views: 2483

citizenship question on passport etc.

Hello, I have a few questions.. 1. do i have to have a us passport before applying for dual Italian citizenship? 2. If i am going through my GGF for dual citizenship do i have to have my GGM birth certificate and if she naturalized ? I doubt she naturalized since she was born in the states. 3. on 1 ...
by julwebb76
30 Aug 2016, 03:00
Topic: Vivirito
Replies: 4
Views: 1187

Re: Vivirito

thank you so much!! i hate to sound stupid but where do i find the indexes?
by julwebb76
29 Aug 2016, 19:02
Topic: Vivirito
Views: 1187

Vivirito

hello, I am trying to see if i can get any information on the Vivirito surname. Specifically my GGF death certificate, and any information of who his mother was and anything about his dad Diego. Here is the only vivirito information i currently have.. My GGF gioacchino Vivirito: from termini imerese...
by julwebb76
25 Aug 2016, 15:46
Topic: Looking for Naturalization records
Views: 2534

Re: Looking for Naturalization records

great!! Thank you again Mler. I finally was able to post on the site this morning. Anxiously waiting for feedback.
by julwebb76
24 Aug 2016, 20:24

Re: Looking for Naturalization records

Thank you so much Mier!! I will post on that site. . also when i do this should i tell them i am doing it from my great grandfathers line?
by julwebb76
24 Aug 2016, 17:04

Looking for Naturalization records

Hello, I am looking to see if anyone can possibly help me see if we can locate any naturalization records for my grandmother and great grandmother. I am attempting to try and get dual citizenship through my grandmother side. my grandmother was born in italy, her father was born in italy and lived th...