Search found 7015 matches

by liviomoreno
25 Feb 2007, 06:57
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Castiglione Di Sicilia
Replies: 2
Views: 5755

Re: Castiglione Di Sicilia

Does anyone know where I can find info on Castiglione Di Sicilia? I want to try and write a letter to some possible cousins there and make a trip there someday. I would like to know as much about it as I can, thanks all! Mike :D This is the official site: http://www.comune.castiglionedisicilia.ct.i...
by liviomoreno
24 Feb 2007, 08:09
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Help reading old pictures.
Views: 4979

Re: Help reading old pictures.

Mike, see my translation below each picture Now I have never done this before so I hope it works :( . Could anyone translate these for me? I am not even sure if I linked them right. Can anyone help? Thanks, Mike :D http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/onlywithinme/postcard5.jpg Dear cousin accept ...
by liviomoreno
22 Feb 2007, 07:30
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: TRINCO
Replies: 10
Views: 14725

Re: TRINCO

Hello, My name is Juan Pablo Trinco, Im living in Buenos Aires (Argentina), im 35 years old. In this moment, i'm building my family tree, my grandfather is Giussuppe Trinco (1915-1986) born in Trinco, comunity of Drenchia, Udine, married with Romilda maria Tomasetig (1923) born in Obenetto, Drenchi...
by liviomoreno
20 Feb 2007, 15:41
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Giobbe
Replies: 3
Views: 3725

Re: Giobbe

Hello again everyone, I am trying to locate the birth certificate of my mother. Her maiden name was Romana Giobbe. She was born in Fasana Italy in 1929. Her mother was Concetta and her father was Gabrielle. She also had a younger brother Mario and and sister Josepina. She mentioned a church, I thin...
by liviomoreno
20 Feb 2007, 10:38
Topic: Italian to English translation
Views: 4319

Re: Italian to English translation

Hello, Could anyone help me translate this Italian birth record please?... I am interested in record number 926 in the centre of the page... I had trouble attaching the document to the page but have a link to rootsweb.com. Many thanks in advance for your help http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.ph...
by liviomoreno
19 Feb 2007, 07:21
Topic: A letter to Sicily in Italian
Views: 4704

Re: A letter to Sicily in Italian

Dear _________________, My name is Michael Savoca and I am 15 years old. I am researching my family history, and believe we might be cousins. I have enclosed a chart and some pictures to show the people in my family, do you recognize any names that fit into your family? I hope to hear from you soon...
by liviomoreno
18 Feb 2007, 09:34
Topic: Please tell me what this means in the correct order??? help!
Replies: 4
Views: 6482

Re: Please tell me what this means in the correct order??? h

Registration of Marriage of Ajello Domenico of Pataleone (father) and Ozzimo Rosa, born in Serrata, on 29 December 1888 written in the Registry of Marriage at #26823 (vol. 164). Ruolo Matricolare is not a Registration of Marriage, iti s a Military record , related to Domenico Ajello son of Pantaleo...
by liviomoreno
18 Feb 2007, 09:11
Topic: Another Record...
Replies: 3
Views: 6835

Re: Another Record...

Could you please link to the original scan? The picture is almost unreadable.
Livio
by liviomoreno
18 Feb 2007, 08:51
Topic: translation please.
Replies: 4
Views: 5849

Re: translation please.

as i seem to be having trouble posting a link here, this is on rootschat, can some confirm the translation and signature please? http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=215093.new The overall meaning does not change, however, in my opinion it says: Per te, chi sempre ti pensa e ti ama Tony F...