I received a response from my birth certificate request about my grandfather. Could someone please translate these phrases for me?
Thanks,
Jeff Julian
Estratto per riassunto dai registri degli ATTI DI NASCITA.
Dai registri degli atti di nascita di questo Comune, anno, parte, serie e numerosopra indicati, resulta che:
GIULIANO (cognome)
FRANCESCO (primo nome risultante dall'atto di nascita)
di Giuseppe e di Sabatini Marianna nacque in ONANO (VT) il giorno 11
(UNDICI) del mese di MAGGIO dell'anno 1893
(MILLEOTTOCENTONOVANTATRE)
ALTRE ANNOTAZIONE
Non esistono
Dalla residenza municipale, li 22 luglio 2008
Letter From Italy
- jjulian14712
- Veteran

- Posts: 104
- Joined: 05 Jun 2007, 00:00
- Location: Upstate New York
Re: Letter From Italy
From the registry of the birth certificates for this town, year, part, series and numbers indicated above, the results are:
Guiliano (surname) Francesco (1st name on birth act)
son of Giuseppe and Marianna Sabatini born in Onano (VT) on the 11th day of the month of May in the year 1893
Other notations
do not exist (N/A)
From town hall July 22, 2008
Guiliano (surname) Francesco (1st name on birth act)
son of Giuseppe and Marianna Sabatini born in Onano (VT) on the 11th day of the month of May in the year 1893
Other notations
do not exist (N/A)
From town hall July 22, 2008
- jjulian14712
- Veteran

- Posts: 104
- Joined: 05 Jun 2007, 00:00
- Location: Upstate New York
Re: Letter From Italy
Sirena,
Thank you very much for your help.
Jeff
Thank you very much for your help.
Jeff
Re: Letter From Italy
Hi Jeff!
from your previous post:
http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/Foru ... =9839.html
[Quote="pink67"]Ciao Suanj....
concordo con te.... io penso che questo Francesco Giuliani fosse di Onano... Jeff, ha la data di nascita ...potrebbe provare a chiedere l'atto in comune... (oltretutto dal manifesto del 1909 si legge che Francesco lasciava ad Onano la madre Sabatina, un elemento in piu' da confrontare).
I agree with Suanj![/quote]
I noticed in that arrival manifest on 1909 Francesco Giuliano declared to leave in Italy his mother Sabatina.... but Sabatini was his mother's maiden name!!!
So there is no doubt that the 1909 arrival manifest matches with the birth act.....
Laura
from your previous post:
http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/Foru ... =9839.html
[Quote="pink67"]Ciao Suanj....
concordo con te.... io penso che questo Francesco Giuliani fosse di Onano... Jeff, ha la data di nascita ...potrebbe provare a chiedere l'atto in comune... (oltretutto dal manifesto del 1909 si legge che Francesco lasciava ad Onano la madre Sabatina, un elemento in piu' da confrontare).
I agree with Suanj![/quote]
I noticed in that arrival manifest on 1909 Francesco Giuliano declared to leave in Italy his mother Sabatina.... but Sabatini was his mother's maiden name!!!
So there is no doubt that the 1909 arrival manifest matches with the birth act.....
Laura
- jjulian14712
- Veteran

- Posts: 104
- Joined: 05 Jun 2007, 00:00
- Location: Upstate New York
Re: Letter From Italy
Laura,
I just put together what you were saying about the connection between the birth certificate and the manifest entry. This is the biggest breakthrough we've ever had! To make it even better, I found out that my grandfather listed "Marian Sabatin" as his mother on a social security form.
Now that I have connected him to a town in Italy (Onano), any ideas on how to proceed from here?
Thanks,
Jeff Julian
I just put together what you were saying about the connection between the birth certificate and the manifest entry. This is the biggest breakthrough we've ever had! To make it even better, I found out that my grandfather listed "Marian Sabatin" as his mother on a social security form.
Now that I have connected him to a town in Italy (Onano), any ideas on how to proceed from here?
Thanks,
Jeff Julian

