Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
I received a swift reply regarding the birth of my grandfather. This was my second attempt. It seems that the IRC's seem to do the trick. Though I did not receive a copy of an original document I did receive the following.
My question, in regards to obtaining italian citizenship, is the document that I received a legal copy of the birth record?
I would post your query in the Citizenship forum, that way our members who are more specialized in that particular area will be sure to see your post and reply!!
wldspirit
___________________________
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
yes, this copy is the legal document to start your citizenship process
it is a birth abstract of your ancestor, stating the names of his parents
it is also on plurilingual format, which is just great
Good luck for your process
Riccardo
November 2nd is All Souls' Day,a Catholic feast dedicated to the memorial of the dead which, according to tradition, can be dated back to ancient times. This day, in almost every country, the dead are remembered with different rituals and customs, yet the aim is just one: give some consolation to th...