can I apply for the italian citizenship?
can I apply for the italian citizenship?
...if I have some wrong legal documents such as wrong family member registrations which I cannot correct? because I need to present them to the embassy for the process to be held... or is it ok to present them as they are?
Re: can I apply for the italian citizenship?
I think you stated in another post that the problem was in the registration of your uncles (your father's half brothers). Do you mean registration in Italy? In any case, the problem is not with your father so it should not affect you at all.
Re: can I apply for the italian citizenship?
In Italy they are registered under their mother's name, but here they are registered under my grandmother's name... What if they ask my father if he has brothers and sisters?
- johnnyonthespot
- Master

- Posts: 5228
- Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
- Location: Connecticut, USA
Re: can I apply for the italian citizenship?
There is no reason for them to ask and no reason for you to offer the information. It has no impact on your father's citizenship nor your own.Borsalino wrote:...What if they ask my father if he has brothers and sisters?
Carmine
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
Re: can I apply for the italian citizenship?
don't you have to fill an application first?
which must include family members, brothers, sisters, relatives in italy etc...
which must include family members, brothers, sisters, relatives in italy etc...
Re: can I apply for the italian citizenship?
No. The application focuses only on your direct line of descent.
- johnnyonthespot
- Master

- Posts: 5228
- Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
- Location: Connecticut, USA
Re: can I apply for the italian citizenship?
See this page and, in particular, the "Form 1" link at the bottom.Borsalino wrote:don't you have to fill an application first?
which must include family members, brothers, sisters, relatives in italy etc...
Carmine
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
