I am having a problem of reading the script of a manifest generated in Naples, Italy. I have attempted to scan and post the script in question which is passenger list from ancestry.com. However, I have not been successful. Can someone give me detailed information: how to add an attachment to a post. Thanks for any help.
John
How to add attachment of script
Re: How to add attachment of script
You can upload the document to imageshack.com or a similar program.
___________________________
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
Re: How to add attachment of script
Hi John,
If you are still having trouble, give us the details for the manifest and we'll post it for you.
T.
If you are still having trouble, give us the details for the manifest and we'll post it for you.
T.

