Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
oilman19
Master
Posts: 1372 Joined: 07 Oct 2009, 20:43
Location: Simsbury, CT
Post
by oilman19 » 17 May 2010, 21:27
Can someone verify this birth occurred on 7 Aug 1890? Also, what does it say after Marianna Valentino's name?
Thank you for your help.
Jim
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... th1890.jpg
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello , Tamburrino , Mattora /Martora /Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
JohnArmellino
Master
Posts: 697 Joined: 09 Jun 2003, 00:00
Location: West New York (NJ)
Contact:
Post
by JohnArmellino » 17 May 2010, 21:51
The birth occurred on August 6, 1890 (the record is dated August 7, 1890).
...sua moglie (his wife), casalinga (housewife), suolui convivente (cohabiting with him)...
John Armellino
Tessa78
Master
Posts: 18381 Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09
Post
by Tessa78 » 17 May 2010, 21:51
Birth took place on the 6 August 1890 at 1 PM. (The declaration was on the 7th.)
After Marianna's name it says that she is his wife, housewife, living with him.
T.
Tessa78
Master
Posts: 18381 Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09
Post
by Tessa78 » 17 May 2010, 21:52
Wow! simultaneously!!!!
T.
oilman19
Master
Posts: 1372 Joined: 07 Oct 2009, 20:43
Location: Simsbury, CT
Post
by oilman19 » 17 May 2010, 22:38
Thank you both. I thought I had it pretty much figured out, but I always miss something.
Simultaneous is good! I need all the help I can get.
Jim
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello , Tamburrino , Mattora /Martora /Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
johnnyonthespot
Master
Posts: 5228 Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
Location: Connecticut, USA
Post
by johnnyonthespot » 17 May 2010, 22:52
oilman19 wrote:
Simultaneous is good! I need all the help I can get.
Jim
I am not touching that one with a 10 foot pole.
But, golly, the urge is there...
Carmine
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
liviomoreno
Master
Posts: 7116 Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: Rome, Italy
Contact:
Post
by liviomoreno » 18 May 2010, 04:45
JohnArmellino wrote: ...sua moglie (his wife), casalinga (housewife), seco lui convivente (cohabiting with him)...
JohnArmellino
Master
Posts: 697 Joined: 09 Jun 2003, 00:00
Location: West New York (NJ)
Contact:
Post
by JohnArmellino » 18 May 2010, 05:01
liviomoreno wrote: JohnArmellino wrote: ...sua moglie (his wife), casalinga (housewife), seco lui convivente (cohabiting with him)...
grazie
John Armellino
oilman19
Master
Posts: 1372 Joined: 07 Oct 2009, 20:43
Location: Simsbury, CT
Post
by oilman19 » 18 May 2010, 08:27
Thank you, Livio
Jim
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello , Tamburrino , Mattora /Martora /Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.