This is my 1st try at using this image host. I hope it works for me.
This is the matrimoni of my GGGF's sister.
For those of you who have been following my posts regarding the spelling of the surname Mattora/Martora, I have a new wrinkle. I now have Mattori. It gets curiouser all the time. Even his wife's surname went from Morelli to Moriello. As an aside, when reviewing the film, I almost skipped over this document because there was no name match.
Since this is the oldest document thus far, should I presume it is the most accurate? I think, aside from being aware of spelling variations, I will simply record the names as the documents portray them. It isn't a battle I can win. I can't change history.
Now that I have vented, would someone please provide me the particulars of this matrimoni. I am still trying to adjust to this new form and this info is invaluable to me.
Thank you.
Jim
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... 37_001.jpg
edited to add new image
Here is page 2
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... 37_002.jpg
