Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Hi
I'm struggling with this matrimoni translation. Can someone please set me straight?
I have: on 6 Jul 1839, Cesare Perrotta, 30, born in S.M., living at Strada Sant Erasmo, born of Domenico and Antonia Cappabianca married Caterina Rauso(sp), 47(?), born in S.M. of Sirpione(sp) and ???? Maria Dattilo of Strada San Pietro.
Whew! That's the best I got.
Thank you
Jim
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
It looks like she was 47, Jim. I imported the document into my photo program and tried to clean up the background, but not much success in doing so. It looks like quaranta preceding sette
Nowadays, very few Italian actors are able to emerge on the world cinema scene. Until a few decades ago it was different, but we talk about the age of the young Cinecittà, where it was not unusual to meet world-famous directors who set their stories which became known all over the world in those stu...