Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
I am starting to see this name in my records, and cannot decipher the mother's name here in this Rolle Record. Can I get just her exact name.
thanks
Paul
I am thinking that it could be an F, G or some kind of J. However the F probably fits better.
Thanks
I am waiting to hear from Luca who always is the final answer for me.
Paul
Ok, so in the next record, Gros, the father's name appears to start with the same letter. I cannot find it in any of my alphabet charts. So add his name to the translation.
Paul
Very few works have been published in English on the topics of Italian heraldry, nobility and onomatology as these relate to genealogy. Yet all three fields depend upon genealogical research. This concise presentation is not intended as a historical treatise, but rather as a simple guide for those i...