Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
I am starting to see this name in my records, and cannot decipher the mother's name here in this Rolle Record. Can I get just her exact name.
thanks
Paul
I am thinking that it could be an F, G or some kind of J. However the F probably fits better.
Thanks
I am waiting to hear from Luca who always is the final answer for me.
Paul
Ok, so in the next record, Gros, the father's name appears to start with the same letter. I cannot find it in any of my alphabet charts. So add his name to the translation.
Paul
In Italy Christmas is usually dedicated to family, while New Year's eve is spend to have fun and celebrate with friends. The most common tradition for New Year's Eve it's called "Veglione" that literally means "The Big Stay Awake". A Veglione is usually organized in restaurants, hotels or clubs and...