Hi! I need help again please! Ships manifest at Ellis Island says
that my grandmother was from Bizerte. I do not know what provence this would be in. As far as I know,she was from Messina Provence. Thanks, Jo
You found her place of birth which is most likely BIZERTE in TUNISIA not Italy. Did she enter the uSA with someone in her family?? If so check out their place of birth. Peter
Thanks for checking on that for me. But she was born in Raccuia,Sicily. They must have made a mistake. The person above her on the manifest was from Bizerte. Thanks, Jo
November 2nd is All Souls' Day,a Catholic feast dedicated to the memorial of the dead which, according to tradition, can be dated back to ancient times. This day, in almost every country, the dead are remembered with different rituals and customs, yet the aim is just one: give some consolation to th...