Hi! I need help again please! Ships manifest at Ellis Island says
that my grandmother was from Bizerte. I do not know what provence this would be in. As far as I know,she was from Messina Provence. Thanks, Jo
You found her place of birth which is most likely BIZERTE in TUNISIA not Italy. Did she enter the uSA with someone in her family?? If so check out their place of birth. Peter
Thanks for checking on that for me. But she was born in Raccuia,Sicily. They must have made a mistake. The person above her on the manifest was from Bizerte. Thanks, Jo
Why is it difficult for most persons to read a Latin document? You may think that it is because they never studied Latin in school. The real answer is that some of the words appear unfamiliar to you. On the positive side, you probably already know enough Latin words to pick out a few of them in a d...