I need help reading notes on Birth Certificates!
- mamatangelo
- Newbie

- Posts: 13
- Joined: 11 Aug 2010, 18:53
I need help reading notes on Birth Certificates!
--Is there a way to post the documents so they are bigger?--
I have a few birth documents and I think the note right under the name says who the person married and when.
Can someone help me read this?
This is what I have so far:
Raffaele Giancola married someone (please help me read the whole name) on 21/8/1926
I can't read anything under Maria Nunzia Addolanta GIancola's name.
I have a few birth documents and I think the note right under the name says who the person married and when.
Can someone help me read this?
This is what I have so far:
Raffaele Giancola married someone (please help me read the whole name) on 21/8/1926
I can't read anything under Maria Nunzia Addolanta GIancola's name.
Re: I need help reading notes on Birth Certificates!
Hi mamatangelo
Welcome to the forum.
You can use imageshack.com to upload your images.
The website is free with no sign in. When you get there, click "browse", click on your image(s), click "open", click "upload".
When completed uploading, left click on the "direct image", then right click over it and hit "copy". When you come back to the forum, activate reply, right click in the reply box and click "paste". You can only copy & paste one image at a time.
Good luck.
Welcome to the forum.
You can use imageshack.com to upload your images.
The website is free with no sign in. When you get there, click "browse", click on your image(s), click "open", click "upload".
When completed uploading, left click on the "direct image", then right click over it and hit "copy". When you come back to the forum, activate reply, right click in the reply box and click "paste". You can only copy & paste one image at a time.
Good luck.
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
- mamatangelo
- Newbie

- Posts: 13
- Joined: 11 Aug 2010, 18:53
- mamatangelo
- Newbie

- Posts: 13
- Joined: 11 Aug 2010, 18:53
Re: I need help reading notes on Birth Certificates!
Hello and welcome! 
First image is the birth of Raffaele Giancola
#40
on 4 May 1907 at 8:30 AM at the town hall appeared Angelo Giancola, 31, peasant farmer, to say that at 9:50 AM on the first of May at the house on Via Colle s. Felice #13, to Incosanata (sp?) Fiornesi, peasant farmer, his wife living with him, was born a male child they named Raffaele.
Witnesses were Angelo Rossi, 46, farmer and Angelo Cianarro, 32(?), farmer
T.
First image is the birth of Raffaele Giancola
#40
on 4 May 1907 at 8:30 AM at the town hall appeared Angelo Giancola, 31, peasant farmer, to say that at 9:50 AM on the first of May at the house on Via Colle s. Felice #13, to Incosanata (sp?) Fiornesi, peasant farmer, his wife living with him, was born a male child they named Raffaele.
Witnesses were Angelo Rossi, 46, farmer and Angelo Cianarro, 32(?), farmer
T.
Re: I need help reading notes on Birth Certificates!
Second image is the birth #26 of
Maria Nunzia Addolorata Giancola
born to Angelo Giancola, 20, farmer and
Incosonata Fiornesi, his wife
at 4:30 Am on 24 March 1896.
T.
Maria Nunzia Addolorata Giancola
born to Angelo Giancola, 20, farmer and
Incosonata Fiornesi, his wife
at 4:30 Am on 24 March 1896.
T.
Re: I need help reading notes on Birth Certificates!
Notations on birth records:
For Raffaele - he was married on August 21, 1926 to Marianna Colavecchia.
Maria was married on what looks like the 24th of ? in 1914 to Marcellino Corvinelli (SP?)
T.
For Raffaele - he was married on August 21, 1926 to Marianna Colavecchia.
Maria was married on what looks like the 24th of ? in 1914 to Marcellino Corvinelli (SP?)
T.
Re: I need help reading notes on Birth Certificates!
I believe the first name of the mother is IncoronataTessa78 wrote:Second image is the birth #26 of
Maria Nunzia Addolorata Giancola
born to Angelo Giancola, 20, farmer and
Incosonata Fiornesi, his wife
at 4:30 Am on 24 March 1896.
T.
Re: I need help reading notes on Birth Certificates!
Also her last name was Fiorucci.
Re: I need help reading notes on Birth Certificates!
The last name of the witness Angelo in the first image was Ciavarro.
Re: I need help reading notes on Birth Certificates!
He was 22 and not 32.
Re: I need help reading notes on Birth Certificates!
I believe Corvinelli is correct.
Re: I need help reading notes on Birth Certificates!
...it looks like Fiornesi to me...maestra36 wrote:Also her last name was Fiorucci.
T.
Re: I need help reading notes on Birth Certificates!
I thought so too, but the first letter is crossed like a "t" so I went with "trentadue"maestra36 wrote:He was 22 and not 32.
T.
Re: I need help reading notes on Birth Certificates!
if it the age were trentadue, there would clearly not be the letter i before the due. Also the line that looks like it crossed the V is actually part of the script for the last letter in the word and also part of the line that crosses the letter t in venti.
