Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
The surname does not currently exist in SMCV, but does exist in Capua and in Caserta province. There are three with the surname in the phonebook for that area.
Jim
I know that that is a surname in your town, but I don't see a letter m in the name at all. You, of course, know the surnames in your town better than I do, but I'm going out on a limb this time with my choice.
Peg
Which conditions may have an effect - positive or negative - on your Italian family history project. The following insights, based on many years of experience in Italy, pertain to factors that have very little to do with Italian genealogy per se, but involve vast cultural differences that influence ...