Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
The surname does not currently exist in SMCV, but does exist in Capua and in Caserta province. There are three with the surname in the phonebook for that area.
Jim
I know that that is a surname in your town, but I don't see a letter m in the name at all. You, of course, know the surnames in your town better than I do, but I'm going out on a limb this time with my choice.
Peg
As a nation state, Italy has emerged only in 1871. Until then the country was politically divided into a large number of independant cities, provinces and islands. The currently available evidences point out to a dominant Etruscan, Greek and Roman cultural influence on today's Italians. The earlies...