Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
The surname does not currently exist in SMCV, but does exist in Capua and in Caserta province. There are three with the surname in the phonebook for that area.
Jim
I know that that is a surname in your town, but I don't see a letter m in the name at all. You, of course, know the surnames in your town better than I do, but I'm going out on a limb this time with my choice.
Peg
Giovanni Caboto, son of Giulio, was born in Gaeta, Italy, around 1451 AD. After the Aragonese defeated the Angevins in 1461, his family took refuge in Venice where the young Giovanni grew up, got married to Mattea about 1870 and had three children: Ludovico, Sebastiano, and Sancto. His dream was to ...