LOOKING FOR LUIGI BARLETTA
Re: LOOKING FOR LUIGI BARLETTA
Okay I've hit a huge stumbling block and going nowhere fast. What I would like to find out about my great grandfather is if he was a bigamist. Since he left his family behind in Italy, he may have married again and may have had children in the US. My family may have relatives in the US that we don't know about. Also if he did have a second family, they might not be aware of his first family in Italy. Its a big mystery, hope someone can help or guide me in the right direction. Thank you.
Re: LOOKING FOR LUIGI BARLETTA
Sonia; I believe that your Luigi Barletta, born abt in 1886 in Rofrano, married, emigrated in 1913, that in 1920 appearing in Kings, NY, and in 1930 in Westchester, NY is not the same married in 1924 Brooklyn, Kings, NY..
it are no sure evidence that the marriage in 1924 is abt your ancestor..
I am pretty sure that the 1920 census found by Tessa is abt your Luigi as a well the 1930 census found by Biff is right also...
I searched abt WWI and WWII draft registration cards and I no found it...
I searched in old newspapers also and no luck ....
so really it is a big mystery...
suanj
it are no sure evidence that the marriage in 1924 is abt your ancestor..
I am pretty sure that the 1920 census found by Tessa is abt your Luigi as a well the 1930 census found by Biff is right also...
I searched abt WWI and WWII draft registration cards and I no found it...
I searched in old newspapers also and no luck ....
so really it is a big mystery...
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: LOOKING FOR LUIGI BARLETTA
Yes I do agree, the census records are correct, but the marriage index is not him. Looking forward to the release of the 1940's census next year. Thanks for your assistance.
Re: LOOKING FOR LUIGI BARLETTA
Hi, Is it possible for someone with ancestry.com account to look up a record for me.
Name: Luigi Barletta
U.S. Naturalization Records Indexes, 1794-1995
Thank you.
Sonia
Name: Luigi Barletta
U.S. Naturalization Records Indexes, 1794-1995
Thank you.
Sonia
Re: LOOKING FOR LUIGI BARLETTA
Sonia on 1920 census( found from Tessa) Luigi Barletta was naturalized http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/7577 ... scensu.jpg
and in 1930 census( found by Biff) he is alien, so no naturalized:
http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/2928 ... ta1930.jpg
The luigi Barletta in naturalization records are no your ancestor.. they are other Luigi Barletta...
suanj
and in 1930 census( found by Biff) he is alien, so no naturalized:
http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/2928 ... ta1930.jpg
The luigi Barletta in naturalization records are no your ancestor.. they are other Luigi Barletta...
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

