Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Yes, it looks a third marriage. The bride's name is Maria Carmela but I'm not able to read the surname as the image is faded. The date could be March 2, 1916 or 1915 Act # 10.
I agree with Ada that the date is March 2, 1916, and that the number of the record is #10. The marriage did take place in SMCV The bride's name is Maria Carmela. The surname looks like Recorillo, which I know is not correct. Still trying to correctly decipher her surname correctly.
Peg
That is a big help.
The other 2 marriages are on Ancestry for clarification, but not up to 1916.
I think I am getting spoiled with the records that Ancestry has uploaded.
Thank you so much for your help.
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
It's said Italy was a country of Saints, poets and navigators. There's no more trace of the poets and navigators but, fortunately, there are traces of the Saints. All the Italian towns are voted to a Saint and one of these is San Gennaro, well-known for his miracle. Who was San Gennaro? San Gennaro ...