Can someone help with this. I took a pic of the micro film not sure it I have the correct person. It has two parts. Not sure if the attachment will be in focus.
Any help would be great.
Thank you
Rose Barone Crist
Translating of Italian record plz
- rosebud1o10
- Rookie

- Posts: 27
- Joined: 05 Oct 2010, 02:59
Re: Translating of Italian record plz
Record is dated 22 December 1893 at 11 Am
Before the official of the town appeared Francesco Xxxx? (can't read this surname
)
age 24, peasant farmer, residing in Valledolmo to declare that at 11 PM on the 21st of December in Valledolmo, to his wife Sebastiana Scacciaferro, 18, was born a baby girl to whom they gave the name Rosa...
BTW - I don't see an attachment...I see three images of the same record
After Rosa's name are listed the witnesses to the record, and a statement by the official that he signed the record and that the others did not sign because they were unable.
T.
Before the official of the town appeared Francesco Xxxx? (can't read this surname
age 24, peasant farmer, residing in Valledolmo to declare that at 11 PM on the 21st of December in Valledolmo, to his wife Sebastiana Scacciaferro, 18, was born a baby girl to whom they gave the name Rosa...
BTW - I don't see an attachment...I see three images of the same record
After Rosa's name are listed the witnesses to the record, and a statement by the official that he signed the record and that the others did not sign because they were unable.
T.
Re: Translating of Italian record plz
Looks like Francesco Inguaggiato 24 farmer do you have the side note of the record for viewing might help
Marty
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
- rosebud1o10
- Rookie

- Posts: 27
- Joined: 05 Oct 2010, 02:59
Re: Translating of Italian record plz
Here is one but it is blurred. By looking at this record: Rosa birth date is different then what I have: Dec 15 1893 and her mother's name is just a little different from mine as: Salvatrice Scacciaferro, Not sure if Sebastiana is a middle name. Francisco Inguaggiato is correct by his age. Does it list any reletives names as the witness?
I think I have the correct family connection here.
thank you for your help
I think I have the correct family connection here.
thank you for your help
Rose Barone Crist
Barone/Inguaggiato
Barone/Inguaggiato
Re: Translating of Italian record plz
If your information (birthdate and mother's name) is from US records (death, marriage, etc) you will find that they are not always accurate. Your information is close enough to say that this is the correct record.By looking at this record: Rosa birth date is different then what I have: Dec 15 1893 and her mother's name is just a little different from mine as: Salvatrice Scacciaferro,
The first name of mother is definitely Sebastiana in this record, and the date of birth is definitely the 21st.
T.
Re: Translating of Italian record plz
Witnesses look like Vincenzo Lo Tempio age 60 bricklayer and Vincenzo Gennaro age 60 bricklayer
Marty
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
