I've figured out the bulk of what it says but there are a few names I can read for the life of me.
This is what I can read, with "?"'s in locations where I can't deciper the letters.
COGNOME NOME PATERNITA COGNOME E NOME Realazione PROFESSIONE LUOGO
DELLA MADRE di parentela…
Di Vito Domenico Antonio di ?????? di De ????? ???? Cf (capo famiglia?) Contandino Atina
Iafrate Af????ta di ????ella or illo di S????elli ????? Moglie (?) Sora

Any help with this would be eternally appreciated.
If you can help out and, for some reason, you need something translated from Japanese into English (and then into Italian by someone else) please let me know as I do it professionally.
The image looks too big to fit on screen but if you open it in a new tab or window in your browser you can see the whole thing.
Grazie!


