This one is a little harder to read:
Record #40
Raffael Angelo Crispino
(day ?) November 1842 Time (?)
Comune of Rotondi
District of Avellino
Father; Gennaro Crispino, age 47 (?), profession (?)
Mother: Rosa Lanni
Witnesses: Antonio (last name ?), age 40 (?), laborer
(can't read info about 2nd witness)
Thanks,
Jerry
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/81 ... 2nd50.jpg/
Birth translation for Raffael please.
Birth translation for Raffael please.
Researching Crispino, Simeone, Cillo, & Girardi in Rotondi & Cervinara. Malvuccio, Lo Grande, Astone, & Munforti in Raccuja.
Re: Birth translation for Raffael please.
Child's name is Angelo Alessandro Crispino
Born on 29 November 1842 at 6 PM (18th hour)
to Gennaro Crispino, 47, (can't make out occupation)
and Rosa Lanni, his legitimate wife living with him, 37 years old.
Witnesses are Antonio Vaccariello, 40 laborer; and Domenico Finelli(?), 35, peasant farmer.
T.
Born on 29 November 1842 at 6 PM (18th hour)
to Gennaro Crispino, 47, (can't make out occupation)
and Rosa Lanni, his legitimate wife living with him, 37 years old.
Witnesses are Antonio Vaccariello, 40 laborer; and Domenico Finelli(?), 35, peasant farmer.
T.
Re: Birth translation for Raffael please.
I have been looking for the birth record of Alessandro, son of Gennaro Crispino. Now I am wondering if this is the record I have been looking for?
Researching Crispino, Simeone, Cillo, & Girardi in Rotondi & Cervinara. Malvuccio, Lo Grande, Astone, & Munforti in Raccuja.
Re: Birth translation for Raffael please.
Well that would be wonderful! 
Middle name was often used rather than first name.
I noticed that you listed his sister as Stella Maria, when on the record it is actually Maria Stella
T.
Middle name was often used rather than first name.
I noticed that you listed his sister as Stella Maria, when on the record it is actually Maria Stella
T.
Re: Birth translation for Raffael please.
Thank you very much.
One question though, on Maria Stella's record, Antonio Vaccariello is age 30, but on Angelo Alessandro's record Antonio Vaccarello is age 40?
For some reason, I have a hard time with the witnesses's ages.
Thanks,
Jerry Crispino
PS these are my Great-Great Uncle and Great-Great Aunt!
One question though, on Maria Stella's record, Antonio Vaccariello is age 30, but on Angelo Alessandro's record Antonio Vaccarello is age 40?
For some reason, I have a hard time with the witnesses's ages.
Thanks,
Jerry Crispino
PS these are my Great-Great Uncle and Great-Great Aunt!
Researching Crispino, Simeone, Cillo, & Girardi in Rotondi & Cervinara. Malvuccio, Lo Grande, Astone, & Munforti in Raccuja.
Re: Birth translation for Raffael please.
That's right!Haztek wrote:Thank you very much.
One question though, on Maria Stella's record, Antonio Vaccariello is age 30, but on Angelo Alessandro's record Antonio Vaccarello is age 40?
For some reason, I have a hard time with the witnesses's ages.
Thanks,
Jerry Crispino
PS these are my Great-Great Uncle and Great-Great Aunt!
On Maria Stella's record it states "trenta" and on Angelo Alessandro's record it states "quaranta"
Who knows the reason...maybe these were two different Antonio Vaccariellos??
T.
Re: Birth translation for Raffael please.
Ok, I can live with that! Now that you told me their ages, I studied the records and I can "see" them also. Thanks so much for all of your help.
Jerry
Jerry
Researching Crispino, Simeone, Cillo, & Girardi in Rotondi & Cervinara. Malvuccio, Lo Grande, Astone, & Munforti in Raccuja.
Re: Birth translation for Raffael please.
Glad to do it, Jerry! 
T.
T.
