http://www.gens.labo.net
cognome write nucera
http://www.google.com.br/search?hl=pt-B ... anco&meta=
Nucera
- PepinoMattioli
- Rookie

- Posts: 67
- Joined: 09 Apr 2004, 00:00
- Contact:
Re: Nucera
Are you a Nucera?
My grandmother is a Nucera from Castelfrano?
Did you post this because you are a Nucera or did you see one of my previous posts and make this topic?
grazie
Joe
My grandmother is a Nucera from Castelfrano?
Did you post this because you are a Nucera or did you see one of my previous posts and make this topic?
grazie
Joe
Re: Nucera
Hello there, I was doing some research on family in italy and came across this. My greatgrandfather and my grandfather (at the age of 14) lest sicily to go to america where their surnames was changed from nucera to nuclar. I dont know any of the family in sicily..as we are all in canada now, my grandfather passed away 5 years ago and he had 9 daughters all of their last names are nuclar and we are in canada now. ggf name was nicholas dom nucera and his wife was named bella nucera.
Re: Nucera
Cutegal: just an suggestion...: the surname could be also NOCERA... I find only an Nicola(Nicholas) Nocera, age 13 emigrated with the little brother, of 11 old, in 1923... coming from Palermo; the father in USA and the mother in Italycutegal wrote:Hello there, I was doing some research on family in italy and came across this. My greatgrandfather and my grandfather (at the age of 14) lest sicily to go to america where their surnames was changed from nucera to nuclar. I dont know any of the family in sicily..as we are all in canada now, my grandfather passed away 5 years ago and he had 9 daughters all of their last names are nuclar and we are in canada now. ggf name was nicholas dom nucera and his wife was named bella nucera.
http://ellisisland.org/search/shipManif ... 0676%2ETIF
---------------
you can say us where Nicholas live in USA?
also I wish know if the first name was Nicholas Dom or , viceversa, Dom Nicholas...
here are some DOMenico Nucera :
25 Nucera,Domenico Condofari, Colobria 1914 16 1898
26 Nucera,Domenico Reggio C., Italy 1909 16 1893
27 Nucera,Domenico 1904 13 1891
28 Nucera,Dominico Casana 1896 15 1881
1 Nocero,Domenico S. Hario 1902 14 1888
regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Nucera
Hi there, thank you for your research...
I checked back with my mom....she says he may have left with his brother..but she is sure the last name is nucera...and the name being nicholas dominic nucera..thank you for your information.
I checked back with my mom....she says he may have left with his brother..but she is sure the last name is nucera...and the name being nicholas dominic nucera..thank you for your information.

