This one is all handwritten!
record #43, Giuseppe Cillo
Born in 1874, can's read day and month
Father: Giovanni Cillo son of Antonio
Mother: Angela Colino daughter of tommaso
Witness#1: Giuseppe ?
That is all I can read.
Thanks, Jerry
http://postimage.org/image/3emv98o4/cbd15508/
Birth Record #43 Giuseppe Cillo
Birth Record #43 Giuseppe Cillo
Researching Crispino, Simeone, Cillo, & Girardi in Rotondi & Cervinara. Malvuccio, Lo Grande, Astone, & Munforti in Raccuja.
Re: Birth Record #43 Giuseppe Cillo
It also appears that the birth occurred they occupied in this town in Frazione Pirozza?, but I can't find that village... I'll try variations of the spellingHaztek wrote:This one is all handwritten!
record #43, Giuseppe Cillo
Born in 1874, can's read day and month Presentned on"Primo Marzo" - 1st of March, but born on the 28th of the previous month of February -"ventotto di scorso mese di Febbraio" at 7 PM
Father: Giovanni Cillo son of Antonio Age 36, tailor
Mother: Angela Colino daughter of tommaso )I think Angela's surname is TOLINO and she is 28 years old.
Witness#1: Giuseppe ? (#1 is Nicola Clemente of deceased Pasquale - age 33
and #2 is Felice Masicolfi (sp?) of deceased Giuseppe - both are farmers)
That is all I can read.
Thanks, Jerry
http://postimage.org/image/3emv98o4/cbd15508/
T.
