Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
I came across some Atti's for the banns I had found previously and I'm curious to know if they give any more info than the banns, although to my slow Italian reading recovering eye they look to give the same info. Will someone translate for me please?
Also, I took the advice of some and switched from Image Shack to Post Image o let me know if this makes them easier to read or more difficult. Thank you!
Sorry for the confusion, T! You already translated those banns for me...I was just looking for a translation on these records as well so I probably should have just left that part about the banns out..lol!
I'm curious to see if any of the family is noted as present as they were in marriage records I have from other Italian towns. Additionally, my GG grandmother's name on her marriage record and her children's birth record is Torello, but I notice on her children's marriage record it's Torelli. Just a little something extra to try to impede my digging
An Italian novel for kids called "La Freccia Azzurra" (The Blue Arrow) says that all the children in the world wait for Christmas Eve to get presents from Santa Clause, but Italian kids are the luckiest in the world because they get presents again on the 6th of January by the Befana. Who is the Befa...