Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Diocese of Sarno
Church of the Catherdral of Saint Michele
Certificate of Baptism
Baptism of Ferdando Sirica August 7 1904 son of Michele Sirica and Assunta Squitieri godmother Concetta Farino ??
record issued May 15 1958
Thank you, Marty. This would be the baptism record of my late Uncle Fred. Now I am wondering how difficult it would be to contact the Church for any previous records. I learned so much in one day. You have been very helpful. I really appreciate it.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
JanSDrew wrote:Thank you, Marty. This would be the baptism record of my late Uncle Fred. Now I am wondering how difficult it would be to contact the Church for any previous records. I learned so much in one day. You have been very helpful. I really appreciate it.
You will have to look online to see if the church is still there or contact diocese I will look
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
From 12th October 1946, the national anthem of Italy has been the "Canto degli Italiani" (Chant of the Italians), written in the Autumn of 1847 by a Genoese student and patriot Goffredo Mameli, and set to music in Turin by another Genoese, Michele Novaro. Born during an atmosphere of patriotic fervo...