Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
I just recently found these documents. I am told my great grandfather always carried these two documents with his passport. Can someone please be kind enough to translate? I know it is very hard to read, but I tried my best to scan it! I am not fluent in Italian, so any help is appreciated!
The first document issued in Valmozzola on Oct 12 1920 is a decalaration of the Medical Officer stating that Giuseppe Glicini aged 27, peasant farmer is in good physical condition and has no contagious disease. the certificate is issued for emigration.
The backside is the authentication of the doctor's signature
The second document, also issued by the medical officer, is dated Jan 1 1921 and states that Giuseppe Glicini was vaccinated in 1917 with positive results
The backside is the authentication of the doctor's signature
It's said Italy was a country of Saints, poets and navigators. There's no more trace of the poets and navigators but, fortunately, there are traces of the Saints. All the Italian towns are voted to a Saint and one of these is San Gennaro, well-known for his miracle. Who was San Gennaro? San Gennaro ...