Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
I just recently found these documents. I am told my great grandfather always carried these two documents with his passport. Can someone please be kind enough to translate? I know it is very hard to read, but I tried my best to scan it! I am not fluent in Italian, so any help is appreciated!
The first document issued in Valmozzola on Oct 12 1920 is a decalaration of the Medical Officer stating that Giuseppe Glicini aged 27, peasant farmer is in good physical condition and has no contagious disease. the certificate is issued for emigration.
The backside is the authentication of the doctor's signature
The second document, also issued by the medical officer, is dated Jan 1 1921 and states that Giuseppe Glicini was vaccinated in 1917 with positive results
The backside is the authentication of the doctor's signature
From 12th October 1946, the national anthem of Italy has been the "Canto degli Italiani" (Chant of the Italians), written in the Autumn of 1847 by a Genoese student and patriot Goffredo Mameli, and set to music in Turin by another Genoese, Michele Novaro. Born during an atmosphere of patriotic fervo...