I came across this record as well - the handwriting is so small that I can't really read any of it. Hopefully someone out there has great eye sight!
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/U ... directlink
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/v ... directlink
Agelantonia D'Aloe that I am researching was married to Liberantonio Miticocchio. I am wondering if the Nicola Miticocchio listed on this record is her son? Also curious about her parents, birth and death dates.
Thanks!
One more death record...
Re: One more death record...
1873 Nicola Miticocchio age 40 was there at the time of death of Angelantonia D'Aloe he is the son of deceased Liberantonio Miticocchio
Angelantonia D'Aloe was 64 at the time of death daughter of deceased Vincenza and Anna Maria Battista and she was the widow of Liberantonio Miticocchio
Marty
Angelantonia D'Aloe was 64 at the time of death daughter of deceased Vincenza and Anna Maria Battista and she was the widow of Liberantonio Miticocchio
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: One more death record...
Thanks Marty - Appreciate it! Couldn't read the small script very well.
I'm trying to extract a death date. It looks like maybe the 17th of ? Any ideas?
Thanks again for all of your help.
I'm trying to extract a death date. It looks like maybe the 17th of ? Any ideas?
Thanks again for all of your help.
Re: One more death record...
That line reads:eguillorn wrote:Thanks Marty - Appreciate it! Couldn't read the small script very well.
I'm trying to extract a death date. It looks like maybe the 17th of ? Any ideas?
Thanks again for all of your help.
"at the hour 21 (9 PM), today the 17th of the month of October" (del giorno d'oggi diciassette del mese di ottobre)
T.
Re: One more death record...
Excellent. Thank you.

