Luigi Abramo
-
MikeIAbramo
- Newbie

- Posts: 23
- Joined: 26 Mar 2012, 21:02
Luigi Abramo
Looking for information on 5th Great Grandfather Luigi Abramo. The following information may be or not correct,it is all I have. Luigi born Abt 1765 died abt 1825. As far as I know he lived in Tripi,Sicily all his life. Any information would be helpful.Thanks For Your Time, Mike
Re: Luigi Abramo
What was Luigi Abramo wifes name? What was his childrens names?
Marty
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Luigi Abramo
there are online death records for 1826 and 1831, but nothing earlier and in between. Luigi is not in either of those years
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... one/Tripi/
Erudita
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... one/Tripi/
Erudita
-
MikeIAbramo
- Newbie

- Posts: 23
- Joined: 26 Mar 2012, 21:02
Re: Luigi Abramo
The name that I have for Luigi Abramo's wife is Girolama Cappelli. I do not know that is correct. If the information I have is correct his son's name is Domenic. I hope this helps. Mike
