Does anyone know the current cost to apply for Italian Dual Citizenship at the Miami Consulate? Also does it have to be in the form of a money order or is cash an option? I have tried to call them about this and have sent emails to them, but so far, no response.
I have looked on their website and have seen a couple of different prices. When you go for your appointment, you have to have the exact amount in hand, but it is difficult know just what that is.
Thanks.
Cost of Application at Miami Consulate
- mistertellyman
- Rookie

- Posts: 35
- Joined: 01 Apr 2010, 13:53
Re: Cost of Application at Miami Consulate
This forum, on genealogy, doesn't seem like an appropriate place for this question. I suggest asking on a forum where the topic is Italian citizenship jure sanguinis. There is a different forum on this website that covers that. Or alternatively ask on the Italian Citizenship Message Board.
- mistertellyman
- Rookie

- Posts: 35
- Joined: 01 Apr 2010, 13:53
