Here is the Birth Record
Birth Record
I will post my translation so far if necessary. Figured it wouldnt be worth much to someone who knows what they are looking at!
Thanks in advance for any help!
Regards,
-Gina
Hi Gina,gvitale wrote:I am trying my best to translate this Birth Registration and would really appreciate anyones help. I have translated what I could but am stuck on some of the handwritten parts.
Here is the Birth Record
Birth Record
I will post my translation so far if necessary. Figured it wouldnt be worth much to someone who knows what they are looking at!![]()
Thanks in advance for any help!
Regards,
-Gina
Could be Luigi di Rienzo...Luigi Di???,
Dear Gina,gvitale wrote:Thank you so very much for all of the help! I really appreciate it. I am a bit curious about the spelling of the last name seeing we always used a "o" not an "a" always find something interesting.
Thanks again!
-Gina