Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
I need some documents translated and notarized by Monday for my Italian Citizenship appointment. (I know, way to wait until the last minute! )
I live in Massachusetts, Boston metro area. If you are one or happen to know one that can do this for me... Please let me know. I apparently have to get the notarized signature apostilled as well. Didn't realize this until TODAY. ha.
I was going to suggest to just print out the translation, which you will receive on here, I am sure, and then bring it to be notarized, but I don't know about that apostille. I am sure one of the very fine folks on here will be able to guide you. Good luck.
During the mass emigration from Italy during the century between 1876 to 1976, the U.S. was the largest single recipient of Italian immigrants in the world. However, their impact was not as great as countries like Argentina and Brazil. That was due to the fact that hundreds of thousands of immigrant...