I think that Nazzareno no died soon ... ! regards, suanjFLucci wrote:suanj wrote:Hi Fred, it is most probable that Nazzareno back in Tagliacozzo and that he died soon.. I think no true.. the address that ricbru provide you is very well for to search about the grave.. I personally think that you can ask in Tagliacozzo city hall some right certificates for to descover... you have the birthyear and this is most sufficient for all records, so you can ask the death certificate "certificato di morte" and you can descover when really he died...
Suanj,
I'm sorry I didn't understand your last post. Do you believe Nazzareno did die soon or did not die soon? Of course I have to write for information. I was just wondering what you think.
Ciao
the address is:
Ufficio di Stato Civile
Municipio di Tagliacozzo
67069 Tagliacozzo (AQ)
Italy
regards, suanj
PS: however you can write a topic also in this Tagliacozzo forum also in english and ask the infos...




[/align]