The attached can be viewed at a Family History Library. When I've tried, I cannot access the actual document it says I need to be a member. This just might be a relative we never knew we had. Does anyone have an actual membership that will allow viewing
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Roberta Shepherd
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I do believe you have to go the a FHL library to see the actual film. Being a member on the site still will not let you view. Check to see if one is in your area
Thanks for replying.
I've been to the FHL many times, using their computers and still unable to view the document. Also haven't been lucky the times I've rented films either.
This concise historical presentation is intended not as an exhaustive sociological treatise, but as a general introduction for the layman. It is presumed that the reader has already reviewed Italian Heraldry, Nobility & Genealogy. Because of the highly individual nature of genealogical and heral...