The attached can be viewed at a Family History Library. When I've tried, I cannot access the actual document it says I need to be a member. This just might be a relative we never knew we had. Does anyone have an actual membership that will allow viewing
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Roberta Shepherd
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I do believe you have to go the a FHL library to see the actual film. Being a member on the site still will not let you view. Check to see if one is in your area
Thanks for replying.
I've been to the FHL many times, using their computers and still unable to view the document. Also haven't been lucky the times I've rented films either.
One of the most fun things that I discovered in my research was finding my look alike ancestor, Prince Marino Caracciolo II. Don Marino descends from the Caracciolo Rossi family, one of the oldest families in Naples, that date back to 950 AD. He was born in Atripalda on 9-6-1587 and died in Naples o...