Thank You so much

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
pepita.az
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 67
Joined: 01 Jun 2005, 00:00

Thank You so much

Post by pepita.az »

Hi everybody,
I wanna thank all of you, Suanj and Jay most of all, because thank's to all yr efforts I'm gonna meet my american relatives right tomorrow.
I really appreciate your help..I'll let you know ...a presto, Alessia.
wldspirit
Staff
Staff
Posts: 5606
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: Thank You so much

Post by wldspirit »

See.........dreams do come true..... :wink:
wldspirit
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Thank You so much

Post by suanj »

Hi Alessia... "qual buon vento...!!" welcome again !! Kisses, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
goldhunter
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 27
Joined: 13 Apr 2005, 00:00
Contact:

Re: Thank You so much

Post by goldhunter »

Hi Peps,

Say hello to the Morellis for me!

Jay
pepita.az
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 67
Joined: 01 Jun 2005, 00:00

Re: Thank You so much

Post by pepita.az »

Hy guys,
last weekend was soooo moving! Shawn Morelli is cool! she showed us photos of the famous mrs Gina Morelli(do you remember at the very beginning?).
The rest of the family is gonna come back in June to meet mine.
I would like to show you some photos of our rendez-vous but I am not able to forward them here!
hugs, Alessia.
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Thank You so much

Post by suanj »

Hi Alessia, finally the meeting.. great new... kisses, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Post Reply