Good day everybody,
How was everybody been? I haven't been here in quite some time. New job requires alot of travel and now I'm finally home for good!
I am back on my search. I have been able to gain much info since last time but I am still stuck on my great grandmother. If anybody has any information, that would be great.
Grace Russo (married became Cordova after marring Samuel)
-Born in Palermo 7/4/1896 - 9/4/1987. I believe Grace came over with Samuel to Youngstown, Ohio. That's where my grandmother was born.
We confirmed that parents for Samuel Cordova (husband of Grace) were Giovanni Cordova and Francesca Belfiore.
Any related info to either would be much appreciated.
Possible "russo" info
Possible "russo" info
Looking for information on the names:
D'Amore, DeLuca, Cordova, Russo, Petrino, DiGiacomo
Any help is greatly appreciated.
D'Amore, DeLuca, Cordova, Russo, Petrino, DiGiacomo
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Re: Possible "russo" info
Here is a list of the Grazia Russo's goung through Ellis Isand.
http://stevemorse.org/goulnik/match1.ph ... &dwpdone=1
Nuccia
http://stevemorse.org/goulnik/match1.ph ... &dwpdone=1
Nuccia
Re: Possible "russo" info
Hi, already, in your previous post, the italiangenealogy memberd provide you the ship's manifest about Grazia, and she was born in Villarosa(Caltanissetta province); it is this your ancestor? you request the birthact in VillaRosa civil records Office? what you need with precision? suanjFDooks wrote:Good day everybody,
How was everybody been? I haven't been here in quite some time. New job requires alot of travel and now I'm finally home for good!
I am back on my search. I have been able to gain much info since last time but I am still stuck on my great grandmother. If anybody has any information, that would be great.
Grace Russo (married became Cordova after marring Samuel)
-Born in Palermo 7/4/1896 - 9/4/1987. I believe Grace came over with Samuel to Youngstown, Ohio. That's where my grandmother was born.
We confirmed that parents for Samuel Cordova (husband of Grace) were Giovanni Cordova and Francesca Belfiore.
Any related info to either would be much appreciated.
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Possible "russo" info
Nuccia........sometimes posters have already been provided infos, a good way to check for this is to look at the number of post made by poster, check their profile, where you can then access all post made by the poster and see what research has already been done.
Lisa
Lisa
Re: Possible "russo" info
Lisa,
As Suanj would say...
Nuccia

As Suanj would say...
Nuccia
Re: Possible "russo" info
We need new smilies.........these are getting old.........
Lisa
Lisa
Re: Possible "russo" info
Ok then Lisa! Your wish is my comand!
Better?
Nuccia
Better?
Nuccia
Re: Possible "russo" info
Hi There,FDooks wrote:Good day everybody,
How was everybody been? I haven't been here in quite some time. New job requires alot of travel and now I'm finally home for good!
I am back on my search. I have been able to gain much info since last time but I am still stuck on my great grandmother. If anybody has any information, that would be great.
Grace Russo (married became Cordova after marring Samuel)
-Born in Palermo 7/4/1896 - 9/4/1987. I believe Grace came over with Samuel to Youngstown, Ohio. That's where my grandmother was born.
We confirmed that parents for Samuel Cordova (husband of Grace) were Giovanni Cordova and Francesca Belfiore.
Any related info to either would be much appreciated.
Here is one of your original posts with tons of information on it.
http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/inde ... pic&t=3770
If you have more questions, be a little more specific and hopefully we'll be able to help you better.
Smile for me!:)
Trish
Smile for me!:)
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum
Re: Possible "russo" info
Thank you! I completely forgot I posted this before. I did send away a request to Sicily for some records for my grandmother Grace's side but I never received anything back. My father wrote the letter in Italian so it should have been legible.
We'll I'm back all the way to my great great grandparents on my one side but the Russo info was slowing me down. I really wish I could get more info about my D'Amore name but everybody died at an early age and it's hard to fill in the gaps.
Thanks again!
We'll I'm back all the way to my great great grandparents on my one side but the Russo info was slowing me down. I really wish I could get more info about my D'Amore name but everybody died at an early age and it's hard to fill in the gaps.
Thanks again!
Looking for information on the names:
D'Amore, DeLuca, Cordova, Russo, Petrino, DiGiacomo
Any help is greatly appreciated.
D'Amore, DeLuca, Cordova, Russo, Petrino, DiGiacomo
Any help is greatly appreciated.



